Thursday, April 25, 2024

Looks Like We Finally Have Banthas here On Earth


It seemed as if Disney was keeping all the Bantha milk limited to only being on sale at their theme parks. Now my guess is they have imported enough Banthas to Earth so they can produce enough Blue Milk that it can be found in the corner grocery store.

It is amazing to me that it took over forty years for someone to see the value in marketing Blue Milk. As with anything seen in Star Wars, there is money to be made off us fans with putting that kind of stuff on store shelves. We got a half-gallon here and it we all like it. 

A few years ago, during a trip to Disney World we got to try both the alcoholic and non-alcoholic versions, and my guess is you can find a few other mixed drink ideas using Blue Milk as the base on-line.

There is an appeal to me for fun, novelty foods and I know I'm not the only one.

So now Disney needs to keep it going and get enough thala-sirens here on Earth so we can also get the Green Milk in the stores as well.




No comments:

Post a Comment