Saturday, February 22, 2014

Talking About Toy Collecting

About a year ago I started up this little video blog on youtube I called Opening the Package. I did it for a little while with my boys, but then I got sidetracked and left it alone for a while.  Jump to a few weeks ago when I felt like doing a few new episodes for it and now I have started it up again.

Over the course of the episodes I have talked about a wide verity of action figures and toys. I express my views on toy collecting, the good and the bad. I give reviews on various pieces I have picked up. And I open and play with the toys.

If you have an interest in toy collecting and wish to see my ideas on it, go check it out

http://www.youtube.com/user/OpeningThePackage?feature=watch

Some of them are a little long. I try real hard to keep them shorter, but I have a bad habit of loosing track of time when talking about something I am that passionate about.

I'll keep doing these every so often as long as I am having fun doing them.

No comments:

Post a Comment