Sunday, January 12, 2014

Looks Like I Was Right

Just a short follow up to yesterday's post.

We all got started on World of Warcraft yesterday, but at that time it was only on one computer. I guess now you can actually play for free up to level 20, so I went and got my notebook computer set up for it, which took a while since we had to download the game.


I was rather surprised that my boys had not stayed up till all hours playing it.

Now that we have it on two computers and can play together, they are getting more into it. So far most of this morning has been spent playing WOW. Yes, even I have gotten back into it. I'll have to watch myself and make sure I don't get caught up in it too much.

My oldest son just realized how much of the day has gone by and asked how long he had been playing.

Now it will start being hard to get them away from the game.

No comments:

Post a Comment